Tuesday, 11 April 2017
Meet at 1pm outside Microsoft on Tenison Road.
We will be sketching the surrounding roads - residential buildings on Tenison Road, new buildings around the station, apartments on Great Northern Road - the choice is yours. At 3pm we will meet outside Station Tavern for a photo shoot, followed by tea at Tamburlaine Hotel.
Those of you who came to the sketchcrawl a couple of years ago when this area was just a building site might like to bring your sketches to show and compare. It'd be fun 😀
details, questions, FB event page:
Friday, 7 April 2017
- When: every day during May 2017!
- Where: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, or anywhere you travel
- Why: Because you love to draw and like challenges
- Who: Urban Sketchers from Cambridge (anyone can join us, invite your friends!)
- Rules: Urban Sketching Manifesto
- Tools: pencil, pen, brushpen, ballpoint pen, charcoal, watercolour, ink, acryl... anything you like
- Sharing: We share our sketches online on our Facebook Profile (Urban Sketchers Cambridge) or/and on our Twitter Account (share it with @USK_Cambridge)
- How much: it is free!
- More info, questions: Facebook (Urban Sketchers Cambridge) and/or our Twitter account: www.twitter.com/USK_Cambridge
“We show the world, one drawing at a time”