Dear Urban Sketchers!Choose your weapon: pen, pencil, watercolour, ink... and sketch! Sketch all May: every day, every weekend, every Tuesday, or any time convenient for you. Share your drawings, enjoy!
As it is an Urban Sketching group, please go by our Manifesto → http://
- We draw on location, indoors or out, capturing what we see from direct observation.
- Our drawings tell the story of our surroundings, the places we live and where we travel.
- Our drawings are a record of time and place.
- We are truthful to the scenes we witness.
- We use any kind of media and cherish our individual styles.
- We support each other and draw together.
- We share our drawings online.
- We show the world, one drawing at a time.
Please share your sketches on the Facebook Event page:
Facebook Event Page (lots of our drawings here!)
and/or on our Twitter Account: https://twitter.com/USK_Cambridge
Have fun :)